Southwest of the island of Lesbos is a small cove, the picturesque Tarti.
A special summer destination, with clean and clear sea, which makes it unique in the region.
It is just 8 km from the intersection of the Mytilene – Plomari main road.
A beautiful wide and pristine sandy beach.
Located on the Gulf of Gera, ideal for fishing.
It has restaurants and cafes on the beach that offer a unique experience to the visitor.
Evaland is able to organize horse rides in cooperation with local agents, gazing the magnificent nature of the region.
- Visits to the adjacent beaches: Fara, Chilia, Ligonari.
- We havebikesforbike ridein the countryside.
- For nature lovers and those who like walking, there are trails for unique walks.
- Tarti is ancient settlement of Gera. Nearby, at the beach there is a Roman aqueduct, of great archaeological value.
- Meet the genuine lesbian kitchen, the wonderful fish taverns at the beach and in the wider region.
- In the area, it is worth visiting the VRANA olive press, the turkish bath in Mesagros, the old industrial buildings in Perama, the Ouzo Museum of Barbayannis in Plomari, the Catacombs of St. Magdalene in Skopelos and the Church of Archangel in Papados.
- In Mytilene, there are two archaeological museums you can visit, as well as the Tériade and Theophilos museum and its Castle.
- Visits to nearby Plomari, the villages of Gera, Molyvos, Petra, the unique petrified forest in Sigri, Eresos and every corner of the island.
- Pilgrimage to Saint Raphael, the Archangel in Mandamados, to Mary of Agiasos and Petra in Leimonos Monastery.
- Tarti is a special destination for all seasons as it offers a variety of activities to its guests in all seasons, as they can engage in agricultural activities, helping the owners in the cultivation of the land, the pruning, the olive harvesting and gardening.
- Visit to Mount Karyona, the Milies settlement.
- Hunting in the mountains, fishing at the beaches